11 September, 2006

Six, and counting

We were all pretty happy today in the office - as Diana at Microsoft told us the great news: they're coming on board as a sponsor of the Government Technology Forum. I'm pleased to say that they're in good company - they join Visa, Juniper Networks, Blackberry, Borland, Adobe Systems.

And a little voice in my ear keeps saying "Business Objects" - not sure if I have early stage tinnitus, or whether there's more great news in store. Watch this space I guess.

Finally ... have just learned that the Thai government is looking to send down a delegation of 20 government CIOs! That's a great achievement, and I'm extremely pleased with Gerald 'Commando' Wang, our resident Thai expert, in extending our reach to the higher echelons of the Thai government.

The Commando takes no prisoners, though he is challenged by Hoegaarden...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home