16 February, 2007

Mumsy


This is a very special person, and it's not often that you get to see her in action, so I thought I'd share this rare pic with the rest of you. Elaine ('Mumsy' to a select group of conference managers from the old AiC Worldwide) takes good ideas, and makes them happen.


Through a mixture of organisation, imperial calm and delicious home cooking she has ensured the smooth running of our events from focused seminars for the likes of Adobe and SAP, as well as our own 220-delegate Government Technology Forum and standalone conferences like Transport Security Forum.


Elaine and I go back quite a long way, as I still remember chatting with her on my first day's work in Singapore. A lot has happened since then, and a lot has changed. But I'm very glad to say that Elaine remains the same - brilliant at what she does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home