13 April, 2007

You looked cute the other day


There's been an outbreak of smooth-talking at 43c Beach Road: Jianggan (pictured right), our hitherto shy retiring linguistic polymath, has started abusing his position of journalistic power by flirting outrageously with any PR girl to cross his path ... and I quote:


"Thanks Audrey for the prompt reply and you looked cute the other day. Anyway I would like to know if that the list is comprehensive. I remember seeing some names of government agencies on the screen during the party. Also, I understand that Bluetooh is a consortium of promoters for this particular standard/technology; perhaps you can let me know more about how it functions and operates in Asia Pacific? Cheers, Jianggan"


I knew that Jianggan had a strange penchant for Latin languages ... but I had little suspected that beneath the inscrutable exterior beat the seductive heart of a Frenchman. Would you trust your mother with him?


To be honest, I think it's such a great line that I'm sorely tempted to include it in the shortlist of taglines for the company polo shirt we're about to produce. I've already started to include it randomly in the emails that I send out, and I think that you should too. Take a leaf out of Jianggan's book and spread the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home