04 October, 2007

Miiiiiiiinnnnnnnnkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Mmm. Mmmmmm. Mmmmh.

As my colleagues will attest, I am strangely drawn to the nickname of Si Mink, our departing Sales Administrator. Sometimes the nickname just wells up from somewhere deep inside me, and I feel impelled to share its sonorous qualities with everyone in the office ... really rather loudly.

Anyway ... I'll try and keep it in check for now, as it's time to say cheerio to Mmmmmm. Mmmmm. Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Ahem, say cheerio to Minky.

She's a lovely lady, a formidably good karaoke singer, and very, very ... calm. As an imoveable anchor of calm besides the antics of myself and J2, she helped provide a key link between my soaring aspirations for the business ... and whether companies had paid for their advertising.

Regular readers of this blog will know that nobody leaves Alphabet Media unless they're in tears, or drunk. So the pics are from her leaving do at Zouk ... where the team turned out in force last night to swing our pants to the finest retro tunes at Mambo night. I can assure you, I swung like Tarzan - but cruelly, there are no pics of me.

She's going to be missed by all of us here, and I think she'll miss us a bit too as she buggers off back to Malaysia. But I guess she won't miss me singing out her name several times a day.

Miiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy.

Other pictures: Bryan and the rest of the gang showing what they're made of.











































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home