27 October, 2007

"Send in the trannies!"


Sadly I never did quite get the opportunity to say that line ... even though I'd been wondering how else to introduce Simon's Cabaret to our room full of public sector leaders. But we all managed to have a great time in any case.


In the end the elephant was friendly, and the trannies weren't overly so - so I think we had the balance just about right. As for the government officials and solutions providers - well I think they had a good time, but you should judge for yourself from the photos.

Three days of networking, 11 plenary sessions, 102 government officials, 14 sponsors, 9 Government Technology Award winners, 212 Government Technology Award nominees, a spot of karaoke, that baby elephant, and those men in women's clothes = just another great conference from the boys and girls at Alphabet.















































































































1 Comments:

Blogger Campbell Robertson said...

Wonderful event, but why is it that the only photos of me and Peter are at the Kareoke? We did alot of hard work. I don't see any pics of James in the water at the beach... Just get one in there where I am wearing a suit and I'm good to go..
Chat soon

Wednesday, 07 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home