16 June, 2009

With great power comes great responsibility

I'd like to thank J1 for giving me the pleasure of being able to post on the Alphabet Media blog. After months of - pretty lukewarm I must admit - pestering he has agreed to let me loose.

Wow, what a double-edged sword this has turned out to be! For the sake of maintaining some semblance of professionalism I have to post something mildly intellectual and interesting (or at least funny!). I must admit that its a rather tough undertaking. To be honest the only reason I'm writing this drivel is so J1 stops bugging me to blog!

Soooo...thanks for coming and i promise that when I've come up with something 'blogable' - that's a blast from the past - I'll post.

Chris

P.S read this quick before it gets deleted!

5 Comments:

Blogger James Smith said...

Two Gs in 'bloggable', Chris. As you can see, Chris doesn't work in the editorial team at Alphabet... ;-)

Tuesday, 16 June, 2009  
Blogger Jianggan Li said...

Don't get my started with grammar :p

Thursday, 18 June, 2009  
Blogger tim said...

This entry rhymes with the Isle of Wight

Friday, 19 June, 2009  
Blogger Jianggan Li said...

By the way Chris - is that the best you've got?

Friday, 26 June, 2009  
Anonymous Alice said...

Chris you so funneh.

Monday, 17 August, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home