01 June, 2007

Move over Prada


Yes, it's a thing of beauty isn't it? This is Alphabet Media's new corporate identity, and we thought we'd give it the audience it so richly deserves and share it with you lot.
Just for the record, before I go on to wax lyrical about what it "means", we're called Alphabet Media - and not 'Media Alphabet'. People who take a look at my namecard and then say "Oh, cool name - 'Media Alphabet'" were once the bane of my existence, until I attained my present Zen-like outlook on life. Now I just smile indulgently and make all sorts of disparaging assumptions about them.
Anyway, what does it mean? Well, besides looking a bit pretty, it is an organic change from our previous logo - which featured "creative scribble" within the letters of the word Alphabet. In our natty new guise, this creative scribble now breaks from its orginal confines, and surrounds the words Alphabet Media. Anyone who's ever seen us work here at 43-45c Beach Road would understand that we are a pretty creative bunch (unless you catch us in the immediate aftermath of a big fat cat media lunch on someone else's account).
So, in the spirit of touchy-feely creativity, please feel free to let us know what you think about the new corporate identity. And in the spirit of media freedom in Asia, I will only publish the responses I agree with.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Full of energy, but a bit messy. Hey it's recognisable!

Saturday, 02 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, it's Vanessa here. I think it looks kinda cool and unique ^^

Sunday, 03 June, 2007  
Blogger James Smith said...

Nicer than the new London Olympics 2012 logo, right? Next time Seb Coe needs a logo he should just ask Captain......

Wednesday, 06 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home