21 November, 2007

Hoody


It's like being back in Basildon: everytime I want to go to the loo, or refill my water bottle I have to edge past a brooding, cowled figure wearing a sky blue 'hoody' top.

But then I pinch myself and realise I'm in Singapore - and that the hoody is none other than Chris White, our latest recruit to the ever-expanding Alphabet family.

Just like me, Chris joins Alphabet from Terrapinn. Truth be told I was beginning to feel the heat from Dawn who is ex-IQPC, and so it's good to reweight the business in favour of the ex-Turtles. And just like me, he also has an Essex boy link, having lived for a time in the genteel countryside outside of Saffron Walden.

Chris has been taken on board to run the PSTM community's sales and marketing efforts - which encompasses the magazine, the proliferating number of conferences and industry seminars, as well as the web site which we are looking to overhaul early next year.

Happily he is not only gifted with the kind of lateral thinking that should help build win-win outcomes for our clients, but also a laconic wit which I'm already imagining being put to good use as an 'Assistant Editor' of this blog.

All this, and he is proving to be an exceptional goalkeeper during our Friday afternoon in-office football sessions. What employer could wish for more? Chris, welcome to Bedlam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home